SHIPPING CONTAINERS TO CROATIA
“GREAT DEALS AUSTRALIA’S BEST SHIPPING CONTAINER PRICES”
“Kako si and welcome to our site, Grant Carroll,the Managing Director of CargoMaster boasts 35 years transportation experience and 18 years experience Shipping Containers to Croatia and all over Europe and all around the world, many years experience indeed, a Transportation PROFESSIONAL, with vast experience and know-how.”
“Why you should call CargoMaster for your shipping container to Croatia”
- Genuine professionals with real experience on call and available to help you with all your documentation and transportation requirements
- Weekly services to all major ports in Croatia, with the fastest transit times
- When you call on CargoMaster your backed by a company that offers real and extensive transportation resources
- An established and proven European shipping network (no silly, fast talking salesman or spin!)
Services from and to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Hobart and Darwin.
“SPECIAL SHIPPING DEALS FOR ANYONE RELOCATING TO CROATIA”
CALL: 1300 767 136
ASK CARGOMASTER ABOUT SHIPPING TO CROATIA
“CargoMaster ,we are thinking of shipping furniture to Croatia, what can we send in a shipping container”
“You can send most types of goods, but you need to contact CargoMaster first, also check out Government Croatia requirements.
“What is the transit time from Australia to Croatia”
“Transit time from Australia’s east coast to Croatia is approx 46 days
“What is the size of a 20’shipping container”
“The size of a 20’shipping container is: Length 5.9m x Width 2.3m x Height 2.3m, a 20’shipping container holds approx 30 cubic meters or equivalent of a 3 bedroom house”
“What is the size of a 40’container”
“The size of a 40’container is: Length 11.9m x Width 2.35m x Height 2.35m, a 40′ container holds approx 60 cubic meters, if you need to ship a car to Croatia as well as furniture, a 40’container is ideal”
“CargoMaster, how do we pack a shipping container correctly”
“Speak to CargoMaster about packing shipping containers, years of experience means we know a thing or to about stuffing containers!. Packing shipping containers is a relatively simple process, try to distribute the cargo weight equally when packing the container, use ratchet straps to secure your belongings, using blankets and plastic wrap will help to avoid damaged to furniture. Unpacking the shipping container safely, should be a simple process (if your goods were packed correctly before departure) Remember, when loading the container, do not load cargo right up against the container doors, so as to avoid cargo “spilling out” when you open the doors at your destination”
“What about shipping cars to Croatia”
“CargoMaster offers many years experience shipping cars from Australia to Croatia in shipping containers, CargoMaster offers a professional blocking and bracing service for packing motor vehicles inside shipping containers“
” CargoMaster, What is the cost to ship a shipping container to Croatia”
“The cost of shipping containers to Croatia will depend greatly on several factors, like the size of the shipping container and the commodity you are shipping, other factors include where in Australia you are shipping from and where in Croatia you intend to ship too, remember, most importantly contact CargoMaster for Australia’s guaranteed best shipping rates to Croatia”
“CargoMaster what’s the best way to ship to Croatia”
“It depends on the cargo you are intending to transport, shipping containers to Croatia is the most popular method ,however when you contact CargoMaster ask about other types of shipping, including Break-Bulk, Flat Racks, Open Top Containers, High Cube Containers, Project shipping to Croatia from Australia”
“CargoMaster are you International Removalists to Croatia”
CargoMaster delivers international shipping containers from Australia to Europe and all around the world. CargoMaster offers Freight Forwarding services (including shipping heavy machinery) and Self Pack International Shipping Containers from Australia to Croatia to Australia and world-wide ,CargoMaster is not an International removalist (be careful, don’t let anyone pull the wool over your eyes, their is a difference!) however call us anyway, we know and are happy to recommend reputable Australian removalists! CargoMaster offers a very broad range of shipping and freight forwarding services to most destinations in Europe. In the unlikely event that CargoMaster does not offer the particular shipping service you are looking for, CargoMaster will recommend a reputable, established and professional Australian Freight Forwarder to help you, so again, call us anyway, CargoMaster has many Freight Forwarding friends, both here in Australia and all around the world!
“CargoMaster where do you ship shipping containers to in Croatia”
CargoMaster ships 20′ and 40′ shipping containers to all major ports in Croatia (plus flat racks and break bulk shipping services too!) , CargoMaster offers weekly sailings to Croatia with fast transit times, most popular ports are the Port Of Rijeka and the Port Of Dubrovnik, contact CargoMaster for Australia’s guaranteed best Shipping prices to Croatia”
“CargoMaster do you work with shipping companies in Croatia”
“Yes, CargoMaster only works with AAA+ rated shipping lines (The worlds leading Lines), see CargoMaster for professional advise about shipping to Europe (CargoMaster doesn’t charge for consultations!)”
“Who owns CargoMaster, who are the Directors”
“CargoMaster is owned by Grant Carroll, a New Zealander (who is based in Australia) more about CargoMaster click here . Remember, CargoMaster is a registered and protected Australian Trademark, so no one else can copy CargoMaster.
“CargoMaster, are all Freight Forwarders to Croatia the same”
“No, please be very careful about who you choose when sending your goods to Croatia from Australia”
” CargoMaster, what should I look out for when choosing a Freight Forwarder to Croatia”
” To begin with, look very closely at their website details (remember, it’s easy to set up a website and call yourself a Freight Forwarding expert!), go to their about us page, do they give you any specific details about their company or experience, or is it all just spin. Find out when they were established (incorporated), you can easily check this on the ASIC website, click here to go to ASIC search, its a free Australian Government service!). Do they give specific details about their experience, if not it’s wise to be suspicious, ask about the Directors, who are they and what experience do they have in the transportation industry ( after all, its only fair, they want you to hand over your hard earned $$$$$$, ask yourself, who am I handing my money over too!). How many containers have they shipped to The Netherlands. Do they make what looks like a lot of exaggerated claims on their website, about their company and experience, yet don’t seem to offer much detail , if so, well done! your on to them! do not risk it, don’t call them. Remember, choosing the right freight forwarder is vital, choose the right freight forwarder and you will have a smooth shipping experience and a life long transportation partner with world-wide connections!”
“Happy Shipping to Croatia from CargoMaster!”
TO CONTACT CARGOMASTER SIMPLY TELEPHONE: 1300 767 136 24/7 AUSTRALIA WIDE!
OVERSEAS MOVING AND PACKING TIPS
PRIOR TO YOUR MOVE
- Contact CargoMaster if you want to add or change address details or lists.
- Give us your contact numbers for both uplift and delivery. Keep your mobile on at all times during container delivery and collection.
- Try to give us prior warning of any access issues such as stairs, clearways, long walks, or hard to access areas.
- We suggest you consider taking Removals Insurance.
- Plan your move well in advance. Self- pack moving is a big job!
PREPARING FOR YOUR INTERNATIONAL MOVE AND SHIPPING.
- Some packing may take longer , start early so the packing will be finished ASAP.
- Tie up all cords of your electrical appliances and place them in easilt identifiable cartons.
- Avoid packing cartons too heavy, make the loading of the container easier with lighter, easy to handle cartons.
- Do not load motor vehicles without first consulting CargoMaster
- Number your cartons and use a manifest to record what is in each carton/box as it gets loaded into the container
- We recommend that you only use removalist cartons because the cardboard is more durable, grocery boxes will be too thin to safeguard the contents from damage caused by crushing. When using garbage bags use two one inside the other for extra strength
- All furniture should be empty and their contents packed into cartons, lock all furniture doors so as to stop then swinging open during shipping.
- Pack crockery and glassware carefully ,using butchers paper will help protect the bottoms and sides of the packaging boxes. When possible use bubble wrap for crockery and glassware etc.
- We are able to offer a full packing service and can do all your packing at very reasonable prices.
- Refrigerators must be emptied, defrosted and drip trays emptied the day before your relocation.
- Dismantle swings, trampolines, garden sheds, bed heads, bed ends and other items that can be broken down to fit through doorways. Empty fuel from mowers, whipper snipper, and other motorised machinery. We do not transport gas bottles under any circumstances; it’s far too hazardous to our staff, equipment and our customer’s goods.
- Clean BBQ surfaces of grease and clean lawn movers of oil and clippings.
- Artwork, mirrors and pictures should be packed in a picture carton using plenty of cushioning material or bubble wrap. We recommend that these items should be packed with special packing materials like –bubble wrap, etc.
- Slip pictures and prints into envelope formed by flattened cartons. The most breakable item in a removal is glass.
- It is a good idea to take the knobs off chests and draws, screw them back on, on the inside.
- Tape garden tools, brooms and other loose items into bundles with packing tape.
- Disconnect washing machines from the taps and follow manufactures shipping instructions to prevent the bowl from moving whilst in transit.
- When you dismantle beds & tables, collect all the screws and nuts put them in a plastic bag and tape them securely to the package.
- When packing microwaves, make sure to pack the plate with bubble wrap or plenty of crushed paper.
- Avoid having any loose items; put all of your items into a carton.
- Laptops, desk top computers and other electronic equipment should be packed into a cartons and protected with crushed paper. It’s best if they are packed in their original packaging.
SOME IMPORTANT TIPS
- Leave your mobile on at all times.
- Make sure you put things aside whilst your furniture is in transit. E.g. wallet, mobile phones, airline ticket, keys etc. Pack these in your car while the removalist is there so they don’t get mixed up with the items to be moved. Make sure to pack some clothes for transit, in case there is a unexpected delay.
- Park two to three well-spaced cars out the front to reserve a spot for the removal truck.
- Don’t forget to disconnect the phone, gas, electricity and water and then have it connected at your new place.
- Make sure you are there at uplift and delivery.
- Make sure everything that was supposed to be uplifted has been packed and loaded before the truck leaves.
- It is important to remember that there are many variables that can affect your delivery times. Events such as accidents, road closures, mechanical difficulties, and another customer’s consignment being larger or more difficult than planned, can slow down a delivery regardless of what company you choose.
- We suggest NOT booking flights interstate on the same day as your planned uplift or delivery. This will create too much extra and unwanted stress.
BANNED ITEMS NOT SUITABLE FOR SELF PACK CONTAINERS:
- Prohibited dangerous goods
- Plants (Certificate may be required)
- Items in unclean condition
- BBQ gas cylinders
At CargoMaster we’re FOCUSED ON DELIVERING great service and EASY to work with International Shipping solutions to Croatia. CargoMaster UNDERSTANDS the dynamic world of international freight and shipping, we work closely with our clients, making sure each and every consignment is delivered at the right time, in the right condition and at the right place, all for the right price! At CargoMaster we are constantly delivering low cost AIR FREIGHT and SEA FREIGHT solutions to our clients. CargoMaster is an Australian based, “GLOBAL SHIPPING OPERATOR, FROM AUSTRALIA TO CROATIA” Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Canberra and Darwin (and regional centers)
“SHIPPING,MOVING AND NETWORK CONNECTIONS TO CROATIA”
CargoMaster works with a GLOBAL TEAM of CONNECTED AND DEDICATED international LOGISTICS PROFESSIONALS .CargoMaster is a FULLY INSURED, INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COMPANY (or International Freight Forwarder), boasting 35 YEARS TRANSPORTATION EXPERIENCE . CargoMaster is renowned for delivering COST EFFECTIVE international shipping solutions to and from Croatia, we have been SHIPPING CONTAINERS AND UPLIFTING AIR FREIGHT TO CROATIA FOR OVER 15 YEARS, SAVING OUR CLIENTS THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in international shipping costs, CargoMaster has moved hundreds of containers from Australia to and from Croatia and all over Europe, shipping a huge variety of cargo, for a very broad range of clients including; private individuals and families with personal and household effects, small business importers and exporters, Major corporations,Government departments and agencies, Australian Defence Forces. CargoMaster moves all types of cargo; machinery,excavators, cars,buses,mining equipment, industrial machinery,clothing,second hand goods, military machinery and equipment, major art shipments, ship spares, expo equipment, construction machinery, agricultural machinery, the list is endless!
CargoMaster offers you a PROVEN , technologically advanced World-wide team of EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS who KNOW- HOW to get your goods to Croatia, QUICKLY AND COST EFFECTIVELY.
CargoMaster has a wide variety of sea freight shipping equipment available to meet the needs of even the most difficult logistics projects. Vessels sail weekly from all Australian capital cities (Darwin too!). Not all shipments are the same,CargoMaster has available various types of shipping equipment including; 20ft and 40ft containers, flat racks, open top and high cube containers,Break-Bulk and project cargo and heavy-lift for shipping heavy items overseas. The most popular destinations ports in Croatia are; Port of Split and the Port Of Rijeka with connections to Dubrovnik, Zagrab, Zadar and Osijek. If you want to ship to Croatian destinations not mentioned above, please call us we can help you!
AIR FREIGHT SHIPPING TO CROATIA
CargoMaster only handles air freight shipments to Croatia in excess of 250kg plus. Our urgent air freight and deferred air freight services to and from Croatia are available from all Australia major cities and some regional centres (due to flight restrictions,or aircraft types or no international airport, partial road freight may be required) .So we are able to respond to your inquiries quickly, please check the weight and dimensions of your shipment prior to contacting us. Most popular Croatian air freight destinations are; Dubrovnik, Zagreb, and Split. The heaviest traffic lanes for air freight are; Zagreb. Transit times from Australia to the above Croatian centres will vary slightly, depending on the Australian origin of the consignment, mostly you can expect between 3-5 days transit time from pick up (approx),if you need a faster service, yes we can do it, call us, we will be able to help! Transit time for sea freight shipping from Australia to Croatia is approx 45 days, again depending on the Australian origin. CargoMaster is not new to moving air freight to and from Croatia, as mentioned earlier, we’ve been moving air cargo to and from Croatia for many years, CargoMaster has built an impressive and extensive network of agents and linehaul operators in Croatia, there’s not many places in Croatia that we cannot get to!. CargoMaster air freight services to Croatia specialist air freight charter operations and consultancy services, heavy lift /heavy cargo and special project air cargo/international freight .
REMEMBER, when you work with CARGOMASTER your backed by an EXPERIENCED international shipping company offering you an ESTABLISHED and PROVEN, TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED international shipping network. We offer our shipping services to Croatia specialists, with SECURITY, INTEGRITY and PROFESSIONALISM synonymous with the CargoMaster name.
$$$$$$$$ RED HOT, SHIPPING CONTAINERS AUSTRALIA TO CROATIA ,SAVE $$$$$$$$
20ft and 40ft shipping containers available Australia Wide!
MOVING FROM AUSTRALIA TO CROATIA,SAVE UP TO 40% IN REMOVAL COSTS!
“SHIPPING CONTAINERS FROM AUSTRALIA TO CROATIA MUST BE BOOKED BEFORE XMAS!
SPECIAL DEALS SEA FREIGHT SHIPPING CONTAINERS TO SPLIT AND RIJEKA
CALL OR EMAIL US FOR A FREE,NO OBLIGATION QUOTE!
TEL: 1300 767 136 (NATIONWIDE) EMAIL: email@example.com
SELF PACK REMOVALS INTERNATIONAL MOVING CONTAINERS TO CROATIA
CROATIA SHIPPING HOTLINE
TEL: 1300 767 136 (NATION WIDE)
If you are relocating to Croatia and want to save money ask CargoMaster about Self Pack International shipping containers, an ideal alternative to expensive removalists and you retain control of the packing and timing of your international move, plus you will save thousands of $$$$$. Self Pack International Moving containers are delivered empty to your home , ready for for packing, when packed , you lock your container with a security seal ,then you simply call CargoMaster ,we look after all your export documentation and the careful loading and shipping of your container to your required destination.. Guaranteed to save you money, CargoMaster has moved 100’s of self packed containers from Australia to all corners of the world.
HOW IT WORKS
You simply tell us the day and time you would like your self-pack international container delivered, The CargoMaster team will then organise delivery of the empty container to your premises,ready for packing (or you can pack in our yard at no extra cost!),upon completion of packing, simply attach your CargoMaster pre-issued numerical bolt seal and SECURITY LOCK your shipping container ,then call CargoMaster, we will take care of your Australian export documentation and look after the lodgement and shipping of your container to its intended ultimate destination. International Shipping Containers are conveniently positioned in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide,Darwin,Hobart and Canberra. Our moving containers are available in regional centres too, CargoMaster delivers self pack international moving containers to even the most remote locations in Australia.Self pack international shipping containers offer a FLEXIBLE and cost effective, self move alternative to expensive International Removalists.