SHIPPING TO GHANA
“Grant Carroll,the Managing Director of CargoMaster boasts 35 years transportation experience and 18 years experience Shipping Containers all around the world including to Ghana, the Gulf of Guinea and ALL OVER Africa, many years experience indeed, a Transportation PROFESSIONAL, with vast experience and know- how.”
“Why you should call CargoMaster for your shipping container to Ghana “
- Genuine professionals with real experience on call and available to help you with all your documentation to Ghana
- When you call on CargoMaster your backed by a company that offers real and extensive transportation resources
- An established and proven African shipping network (no silly, fast talking salesman or spin!)
- Vessels sailing weekly, fast transit times, working with the worlds premium shipping lines only
Services from and to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Hobart and Darwin.
“SPECIAL SHIPPING CONTAINER DEALS FOR CITIZENS OF GHANA”
“GUARANTEED AUSTRALIA’S BEST SHIPPING CONTAINER PRICES TO GHANA”
CALL NOW AND SAVE OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE SHIPPING TO GHANA!
TEL: 1300 767 136
“SPECIAL SHIPPING CONTAINER DEALS FOR CITIZENS RETURNING TO TEMA”
“SHIPPING HEAVY MACHINERY AND INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT TO TAKORADI”
“VESSELS SAILING WEEKLY FROM AUSTRALIA TO ACCRA”
CALL: 1300 767 136
SHIPPING CONTAINER DIMENSIONS
Below are the dimensions of containers and flat racks that CargoMaster ships to Africa. Vessels sail weekly to most major African cities. If you want to move cars, buses, trucks, machinery, or if you are relocating to Africa call CargoMaster and ask about Self-Pack international shipping containers to Africa. With a CargoMaster self -pack you are in control of your move plus you save thousands compared to an international removalist!
20 ft Standard Dry (8’6″ x 8′ x 20′)
Max Gross Weight: 66,139lbs
Length: 19′ 5″
Width: 7′ 8-⅛”
Height: 7′ 9-⅝”
Width: 7’ 8-½”
Height: 7’ 5-¾”
40 ft Standard Dry (8’6″ x 8′ x 40′)
Max Gross Weight: 66,139lbs
Length: 39′ ⅜”
Width: 7′ 8-⅛”
Height: 7′ 9-⅝”
Width: 7’ 8-½”
Height: 7’ 5-¾”
40 ft High Cube (9’6″ x 8′ x 40′)
Weight: 8750 lbs
Max Gross Weight: 68,008lb
Length: 39′ 4”
Width: 7′ 7”
Height: 8′ 9″
Width: 7’ 8″‘
Height: 8’ 5”
BREAK BULK, OUT OF GUAGE AND PROJECT SHIPPING TO AFRICA:
CargoMaster looks after break bulk shipping to Africa from Australia too. Vessels sailing weekly from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Darwin to Africa. CargoMaster will organize lashing and bracing of cargo onto flat racks and when required marine surveyors to inspect the loaded flat rack. Flat racks can be delivered to your premises or can be loaded in any of CargoMaster’s yards around Australia. Marine transit insurance available if required.
20ft flat rack dimensions
|Dimensions of 20ft flat rack container|
|Internal length||5.94 m / 19.5 ft|
|Internal width||2.35 m / 7.7 ft|
|Internal height||2.35 m / 7.7 ft|
|Tare weight||2,360 kg / 5,203.8 lbs|
|Payload capacity||30,140 kg / 66,458.7 lbs|
|Cubic capacity||32.7 m³ / 1,154.3 cu ft|
40ft flat rack dimensions
40ft flat rack dimensions
|Measurement of 40ft flat rack container|
|Internal length||12.13 m / 39.8 ft|
|Internal width||2.40 m / 7.9 ft|
|Internal height||2.14 m / 7 ft|
|Tare weight||5,000 kg / 11,025 lbs|
|Payload capacity||40,000 kg / 88,200 lbs|
|Cubic capacity||62.2 m³ / 2,195.7 cu ft|
SOME TYPICAL QUESTIONS CLIENTS ASK CARGOMASTER ABOUT SHIPPING TO GHANA
“CargoMaster ,what can I send in my shipping container to Ghana”
“You can send most personal and household goods however look below for prohibited/restricted goods when shipping to Ghana, you should contact CargoMaster first and consult with Ghana Customs too”
IMPORT PROHIBITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- Used mattresses
- refrigerators and air Conditioners
- Used underwear Used
- Used Sanitary Wears
- Used Vehicle Cuts and tampered Chassis
- Imported Frozen Tilapia Fish among others.
- Animals and carcasses infected with disease: Animals or carcasses infected with disease within the meaning of the Disease of Animals Act, 1961 (Act 83) or any part of such animals or carcasses
- Beads of inflammable celluloid: Beads composed of inflammable celluloid or other similar substances
- Coffee, raw, imported overland: Raw coffee imported overland or by inland waterways
- Coin not up to standard: Coin in current use in any foreign country or any money purported to be such not being of the established standard in weight and fineness in accordance with the Currency Act, 1964 (Act 242)
- Contaminated food- Meat, vegetables, and other provisions declared by a Health Officer as unfit for human consumption.
- Knuckle dusters.
- Libelous and scandalous materials
- Base or counterfeit coin or counterfeit notes of any country
- Obscene or pornographic articles: Indecent or obscene prints, paintings, photographs, books, cards, lithographic or other engravings or any other indecent or obscene article.
- Dangerous weapons: Flick knives and paper knives which in the opinion of the Minister of Interior are considered to be dangerous weapons.
- Goods prohibited by any law: All other goods, the importation of which is prohibited by any law in Ghana
These are imported goods of which clearance require certain permits and certifications from Ministries, Departments and Agencies and other Regulatory Entities in the country. They include the following:
- Currency: Bank notes, Bank coins, Travelers’ cheques, Electronic units of payment, Securities in the denominations of local currency or the currency of another country, except under license of the Bank of Ghana
- Diamonds- Rough or uncut diamonds, except under license of the Minister of Mines and Energy
- Films, cinematograph: Cinematograph films, except at the port of Tema, Takoradi or Kotoka International Airport provided that this restriction shall not apply in the case of films which the Commissioner General is satisfied are intended solely for exhibition in private premises to which the public is not admitted on payment or otherwise.
- Materials bearing designs and imitation of money: All goods which bear a design in imitation of any currency or bank note or coin in current use in Ghana or elsewhere, except under license of the Minister for Finance.
- Goods regulated by any law: All goods, the importation of which is regulated by any law in Ghana except in accordance with such laws
- Gambling machines: A permit is required from the Ministry of Interior
- Plant, plant product, plant disease or pest, soil, manure, grass, and other parking material liable to harbor dangerous diseases or pests of plants: A permit is required from the Ministry of Food and Agriculture
- Explosives, including nitroglycerine, dynamite, detonators, gun cotton blasting powder, other substances used to produce explosives but excluding ordinary gun powder, percussion caps, rockets or fuses: A Ministry of Interior license is required.
- Arms and ammunition: A permit is required from the Ministry of Interior
- Handcuffs: A Ministry of Interior license is required.
- Machines for duplicating keys: Obtain license from the Ministry of Interior
- Milk deficient in milk fat: Milk, condensed or evaporated, containing less than eight per centum by weight of milk fat, and dried milk or milk powder containing less than twenty-six per centum by weight of milk fat
- Provided that this prohibition shall not apply to skimmed milk imported in containers clearly marked in such a manner as to be easily distinguished from containers of full cream milk, and admitted as such by the Commissioner:
- Provided further that the Commissioner may admit any particular consignment of condensed or evaporated milk having a lower fat content than eight per centum by weight of milk fat which he is satisfied is a consignment of full cream condensed or evaporated milk.
- Nets and traps for animals: Nets, gins, traps snares, spring-guns, missiles containing explosives, apparatus for setting guns and all similar or other mechanical engines or appliances including any parts thereof or accessories thereto designed, calculated or intended to be used or capable of being used to capture, injure or destroy an animal
- Weapons for discharge of noxious liquids: Weapons of any description which in the opinion of the Minister of Interior are designed for the discharge of any noxious liquids, gas or other similar substances and any ammunition containing or in the opinion of the Minister of Interior are designed or adapted to contain any noxious liquid, gas or other similar substance, except under license of the Minister for Interior.
- Mercury: A license is required from the Ministry of Mines and Energy (Mercury Act, 1989, PNDCL 217)
“CargoMaster, need to know the cost of shipping a 40ft container to Ghana from Australia”
“The cost of shipping a 40′ container to Ghana will depend on several factors like, where are you shipping the container from and the commodity you are shipping to Ghana, Call CargoMaster for Australia’s best container shipping rates to Ghana”
“What is the size of a 20’shipping container”
“The size of a 20’shipping container is: Length 5.9m x Width 2.3m x Height 2.3m, a 20’shipping container holds approx 30 cubic meters, equivalent of a 3 bedroom house”
“What is the size of a 40’container”
“The size of a 40’container is: Length 11.9m x Width 2.35m x Height 2.35m, if you need to ship a car to Ghana as well as furniture a 40’container is ideal, a 40′ container holds approx 60 cubic meters
“CargoMaster, how do we pack a shipping container correctly”
“Speak to CargoMaster about packing shipping containers, years of experience means we know a thing or to about stuffing containers!. Packing shipping containers is a relatively simple process, try to distribute the cargo weight equally when packing the container, use ratchet straps to secure your belongings, using blankets and plastic wrap will help to avoid damage to furniture. Unpacking the shipping container safely, should be a simple process (if your goods were packed correctly before departure) Remember, when loading the container, do not load cargo right up against the container doors, so as to avoid cargo “spilling out” when you open the doors at your destination”
“What about shipping cars to Ghana”
“CargoMaster offers many years experience shipping cars in shipping containers from Australia to Ghana and most African countries, CargoMaster offers a professional blocking and bracing service for packing and shipping cars,motor vehicles to Ghana“CargoMaster offers shipping services for all types of cars, motor bikes, buses ,trucks and machinery, (including mining and construction machinery too!”) For more information about Duty, Taxes and Fees when shipping cars to Ghana please go to Ghana Revenue Authority Motor Vehicle Imports
“CargoMaster are you International Removalists to Ghana”
So Sorry no, CargoMaster delivers international shipping containers from Australia to Africa (including Ghana) and all around the world. CargoMaster offers Freight Forwarding services (including shipping heavy machinery) and Self Pack International Shipping Containers from Australia to Africa and from Africa to Australia and world-wide ,CargoMaster is not an International removalist (be careful, don’t let anyone pull the wool over your eyes, their is a difference!) however call us anyway, we know and are happy to recommend reputable Australian removalists! CargoMaster offers a very broad range of shipping and freight forwarding services to most destinations in Africa. In the unlikely event that CargoMaster does not offer the particular shipping service you are looking for, CargoMaster will recommend a reputable, established and professional Australian Freight Forwarder to help you, so again, call us anyway, CargoMaster has many Freight Forwarding friends, both here in Australia and all around the world!
“CargoMaster, where do you ship containers to in Ghana”
“Most popular destinations when shipping to Ghana from Australia are Tema, Accra, Takoradi and Kumasi. You should contact CargoMaster for Australia’s guaranteed best prices to Ghana”
“Who owns CargoMaster, who are the Directors”
“CargoMaster is owned by Grant Carroll, a New Zealander (who is based in Australia) more about CargoMaster click here . Remember, CargoMaster is a registered and protected Australian Trademark, so no one else can copy CargoMaster.
“CargoMaster, are all Freight Forwarders to Ghana the same”
“No, please be very careful about who you choose when sending your goods to Ghana or anywhere in Africa from Australia”
” CargoMaster, what should I look out for when choosing a Freight Forwarder to Ghana”
” To begin with, look very closely at their website details (remember, it’s easy to set up a website and call yourself a Freight Forwarding expert!), go to their about us page, do they give you any specific details about their company or experience, or is it all just spin. Find out when they were established (incorporated), you can easily check this on the ASIC website, click here to go to ASIC search, its a free Australian Government service!). Do they give specific details about their experience, if not it’s wise to be suspicious, ask about the Directors, who are they and what experience do they have in the transportation industry ( after all, its only fair, they want you to hand over your hard earned $$$$$$, ask yourself, who am I handing my money over too!). How many containers have they shipped to Africa. Do they make what looks like a lot of exaggerated claims on their website, about their company and experience, yet don’t seem to offer much detail , if so, well done! your on to them! do not risk it, don’t call them. Remember, choosing the right freight forwarder is vital, choose the right freight forwarder and you will have a smooth shipping experience and a life long transportation partner with world-wide connections!”
“Happy Shipping to Ghana and Africa the worlds second most populous continent and the second largest continent on Earth, Africa, from CargoMaster!”
CONTAINER SHIPPING TO GHANA
“Eti sen” Welcome to our site and thank you for visiting CargoMaster. At CargoMaster we’re FOCUSED ON DELIVERING cost effective, EASY shipping solutions for AIR FREIGHT and SEA FREIGHT CONTAINER SHIPPING to THE REPUBLIC OF GHANA, WEST AFRICA, from, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart and Darwin!
CargoMaster is a FULLY INSURED, INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COMPANY (or more precisely International Freight Forwarder), boasting 35 YEARS TRANSPORTATION EXPERIENCE . CargoMaster is renowned for delivering COST EFFECTIVE international shipping solutions,we have been SHIPPING CONTAINERS TO GHANA, WEST AFRICA FOR OVER 15 YEARS, SAVING OUR CLIENTS THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in international shipping costs. CargoMaster has moved hundreds of containers from Australia to Takoradi, Tema and Accra,West Africa and all over Africa, shipping all types of cargo including machinery,excavators, cars,buses,mining equipment, industrial machinery,clothing,second hand goods and personal effects ,the list is endless!
CargoMaster offers you a PROVEN , technologically advanced World-wide team of EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS who KNOW- HOW to get your goods to Ghana, QUICKLY AND COST EFFECTIVELY.
Most popular are 20ft and 40ft containers from Australia (all capital cities) to Tema, Takoradi and Accra,Ghana, in addition CargoMaster offers 20ft and 40ft flt racks, open top containers and high cube containers, breakbulk and RORO services
SHIPPING COMPANIES TO GHANA
CargoMaster looks after all your Australian export customs documentation ( including assistance with your BIVAC PRE SHIPMENT INSPECTION AND DOCUMENTATION, if required) and delivery of your empty container, ready for packing ,to your nominated address.Once your container is packed (and SECURITY LOCKED,with your CargoMaster issued numerical bolt seal) and ready for pick up , simply call CargoMaster for collection and SAFE SHIPPING TO GHANA!
REMEMBER, when you work with CARGOMASTER your backed by an EXPERIENCED international shipping company offering you an ESTABLISHED and PROVEN, TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCEDinternational shipping network. We offer our shipping services to Africa as specialists, with SECURITY, INTEGRITY and PROFESSIONALISM synonymous with the CargoMaster name.
We invite you to take the next step,call CargoMaster today,
GHANA SHIPPING HOTLINE
1300 767 136
EMAIL: [email protected]
SELF PACK SHIPPING CONTAINERS TO TEMA, TAKORADI and ACCRA . For anyone moving overseas to WEST Africa, CargoMaster will deliver your empty container for packing, you pack the container and CargoMaster will arrange customs documentation and shipping to almost anywhere in Africa.
CargoMaster has been moving international Shipping containers to Trakoradi and Accra, Ghana for over 15 years, CargoMaster know how to get your sea freight containers to Ghana from Australia!
We move all types of sea freight to Ghana, including 20ft and 40ft containers, flat racks, open top containers, cargo includes earth moving machinery, buses, cars, trucks, industrial equipment, mining machinery the list is endless!
Ask the CargoMaster team about self pack international shipping containers to Accra, Ghana from Australia, weekly from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, Canberra and Newcastle.
SHIPPING TO TEMA or TAKORADI Our CONTAINER shipping services to Ghana include looking after your export documentation, delivery and pick up of your shipping container and the fastest transit to Ghana.
SOME INFORMATION ABOUT GHANA
Previously Ghana was known as the Gold Coast and is a nation in West Africa, the southern coastline (Gulf of Guinea) . Ghana borders Burkina Faso to the north, Togo to the east, and Côte d’Ivoire to the west. English is the official language, although approx 6 other dialogues are used.
Ghana gained independence in 1957 from Britain, becoGhana sming the first sub-Saharan territory to acquire independence from its colonial ruler.
Former opposition leader, Nana Akufo-Addo, was elected President in December 2016.
Ghana achieved middle income status in 2010 and has one of the highest GDP per capita rates in West Africa. Ghana has abundant natural resources and is the second largest African producer of Gold (after South Africa). Other natural resources include oil, iron and diamonds and it is a major producer of coca in the world.
Australia has resident accreditation to Ghana through our High Commission in Accra.
GHANA SHIPPING COMPANIES
SHIPPING CONTAINERS TO ACCRA CALL THE SPECIALISTS NOW
TEL: 1300 767 136
EMAIL: [email protected]