SHIPPING CONTAINERS TO TURKEY
“GREAT DEALS AUSTRALIA’S BEST SHIPPING CONTAINER PRICES”
“Welcome to our site, Grant Carroll,the Managing Director of CargoMaster boasts 35 years transportation experience and 18 years experience Shipping Containers to Turkey and all over Europe and all around the world, many years experience indeed, a Transportation PROFESSIONAL, with vast experience and know-how.”
“Why you should call CargoMaster for your shipping container to Turkey”
- Genuine professionals with real experience on call and available to help you with all your documentation and transportation requirements
- Weekly services to all major ports in Turkey, with the fastest transit times
- When you call on CargoMaster your backed by a company that offers real and extensive transportation resources
- An established and proven European shipping network (no silly, fast talking salesman or spin!)
Services from and to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Hobart and Darwin.
“SPECIAL SHIPPING DEALS FOR ANYONE RELOCATING TO TURKEY”
ASK CARGOMASTER ABOUT SHIPPING TO TURKEY
“CargoMaster ,we are thinking of shipping furniture to Turkey, what can we send in a shipping container”
“You can send most types of goods, but you need to contact CargoMaster first, also check out Customs Turkey requirements.
“What is the transit time from Australia to Turkey”
“Transit time from Australia’s east coast to Spain is approx 48 days
“What is the size of a 20’shipping container”
“The size of a 20’shipping container is: Length 5.9m x Width 2.3m x Height 2.3m, a 20’shipping container holds approx equivalent of a 3 bedroom house”
“What is the size of a 40’container”
“The size of a 40’container is: Length 11.9m x Width 2.35m x Height 2.35m, if you need to ship a car to the Netherlands as well as furniture a 40’container is ideal”
“CargoMaster, how do we pack a shipping container correctly”
“Speak to CargoMaster about packing shipping containers, years of experience means we know a thing or to about stuffing containers!. Packing shipping containers is a relatively simple process, try to distribute the cargo weight equally when packing the container, use ratchet straps to secure your belongings, using blankets and plastic wrap will help to avoid damaged to furniture. Unpacking the shipping container safely, should be a simple process (if your goods were packed correctly before departure) Remember, when loading the container, do not load cargo right up against the container doors, so as to avoid cargo “spilling out” when you open the doors at your destination”
“What about shipping cars to Turkey”
“CargoMaster offers many years experience shipping cars from Australia to Turkey in shipping containers, CargoMaster offers a professional blocking and bracing service for packing motor vehicles inside shipping containers“
” CargoMaster, What is the cost to ship a shipping container to Turkey”
“The cost of shipping containers to Turkey will depend greatly on several factors, like the size of the shipping container and the commodity you are shipping, other factors include where in Australia you are shipping from and where in Turkey you intend to ship too, remember, most importantly contact CargoMaster for Australia’s guaranteed best shipping rates to Turkey”
“CargoMaster what’s the best way to ship to Turkey”
“It depends on the cargo you are intending to transport, shipping containers to Turkey is the most popular method ,however when you contact CargoMaster ask about other types of shipping, including Break-Bulk, Flat Racks, Open Top Containers, High Cube Containers, Project shipping to Turkey from Australia”
“CargoMaster are you International Removalists to Turkey”
CargoMaster delivers international shipping containers from Australia to Europe and all around the world. CargoMaster offers Freight Forwarding services (including shipping heavy machinery) and Self Pack International Shipping Containers from Australia to Turkey to Australia and world-wide ,CargoMaster is not an International removalist (be careful, don’t let anyone pull the wool over your eyes, their is a difference!) however call us anyway, we know and are happy to recommend reputable Australian removalists! CargoMaster offers a very broad range of shipping and freight forwarding services to most destinations in Europe. In the unlikely event that CargoMaster does not offer the particular shipping service you are looking for, CargoMaster will recommend a reputable, established and professional Australian Freight Forwarder to help you, so again, call us anyway, CargoMaster has many Freight Forwarding friends, both here in Australia and all around the world!
“CargoMaster where do you ship shipping containers to in Turkey”
We ship containers to all major ports in Turkey, 20’and 40ft containers (plus flat racks and break bulk shipping services too!) , CargoMaster offers weekly sailings to Turkey with fast transit times, most popular ports are the Port Of Mersin and the Port Of Ambarli, near Istanbul, contact CargoMaster for Australia’s guaranteed best Shipping prices to Turkey”
“CargoMaster do you work with shipping companies in Turkey”
“Yes, CargoMaster only works with AAA+ rated shipping lines (The worlds leading Lines), see CargoMaster for professional advise about shipping to Europe (CargoMaster doesn’t charge for consultations!)”
“Who owns CargoMaster, who are the Directors”
“CargoMaster is owned by Grant Carroll, a New Zealander (who is based in Australia) more about CargoMaster click here . Remember, CargoMaster is a registered and protected Australian Trademark, so no one else can copy CargoMaster.
“CargoMaster, are all Freight Forwarders to Turkey the same”
“No, please be very careful about who you choose when sending your goods to Turkey from Australia”
” CargoMaster, what should I look out for when choosing a Freight Forwarder to Turkey”
” To begin with, look very closely at their website details (remember, it’s easy to set up a website and call yourself a Freight Forwarding expert!), go to their about us page, do they give you any specific details about their company or experience, or is it all just spin. Find out when they were established (incorporated), you can easily check this on the ASIC website, click here to go to ASIC search, its a free Australian Government service!). Do they give specific details about their experience, if not it’s wise to be suspicious, ask about the Directors, who are they and what experience do they have in the transportation industry ( after all, its only fair, they want you to hand over your hard earned $$$$$$, ask yourself, who am I handing my money over too!). How many containers have they shipped to The Netherlands. Do they make what looks like a lot of exaggerated claims on their website, about their company and experience, yet don’t seem to offer much detail , if so, well done! your on to them! do not risk it, don’t call them. Remember, choosing the right freight forwarder is vital, choose the right freight forwarder and you will have a smooth shipping experience and a life long transportation partner with world-wide connections!”
“Happy Shipping to Turkey from CargoMaster!”
TO CONTACT CARGOMASTER SIMPLY TELEPHONE: 1300 767 136 24/7 AUSTRALIA WIDE!
At CargoMaster we’re FOCUSED ON DELIVERING great service and EASY to work with International Shipping solutions to Turkey. CargoMaster UNDERSTANDS the dynamic world of international freight and shipping, we work closely with our clients, making sure each and every consignment is delivered at the right time, in the right condition and at the right place, all for the right price! At CargoMaster we are constantly delivering low cost AIR FREIGHT and SEA FREIGHT solutions to our clients. CargoMaster is an Australian. “GLOBAL SHIPPING OPERATOR, FROM AUSTRALIA TO TURKEY” Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Canberra and Darwin (and regional centers)
CARGOMASTER works with a INTERNATIONAL TEAM OF CONNECTED AND DEDICATED TRANSPORTATION PROFESSIONALS. CargoMaster is a FULLY INSURED, INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COMPANY (or International Freight Forwarder), boasting 35 YEARS TRANSPORTATION EXPERIENCE . CargoMaster is renowned for delivering COST EFFECTIVE international shipping solutions to and from Turkey, we have been SHIPPING CONTAINERS AND ORGANISING THE URGENT UPLIFT OF AIR FREIGHT TO AND FROM TURKEY AND ALL OVER EUROPE FOR OVER 15 YEARS, SAVING OUR CLIENTS THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in international shipping costs, CargoMaster has moved hundreds of containers from Australia to Turkey, shipping all types of cargo including machinery,excavators, cars,buses,mining equipment, industrial machinery,clothing,second hand goods and personal effects ,the list is endless!CargoMaster offers you a PROVEN, TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED World-wide team of real EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS, CargoMaster KNOW-HOW to get your goods to Turkey, QUICKLY AND COST EFFECTIVELY.
Most popular are 20ft and 40ft containers from Australia (all capital cities) to the following ports; Haydarpasa, Ambarli, Izmir, Mersin and Asyaport, with connections to Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa, Adana and Gaziantep, in addition CargoMaster offers 20ft and 40ft flt racks, open top containers and high cube containers, break-bulk and RORO services
CargoMaster looks after all your Australian export customs documentation and delivery of your empty container, ready for packing ,to your nominated address.Once your container is packed (and SECURITY LOCKED,with your CargoMaster issued numerical bolt seal) and ready for pick up , simply call CargoMaster for collection and SAFE SHIPPING TO TURKEY !
REMEMBER, when you work with CARGOMASTER your backed by an EXPERIENCED international shipping team, offering you an ESTABLISHED and PROVEN, TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED international shipping network. We offer our shipping services to Turkey as SPECIALISTS, with SECURITY, INTEGRITY and PROFESSIONALISM synonymous with the CargoMaster name.
We invite you to take the next step TODAY. , call or email us
TURKEY SHIPPING HOTLINE:
TEL: 1300 767 136
EMAIL: [email protected]
AIR FREIGHT SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA TO AND FROM TURKEY
OVERSEAS MOVING AND PACKING TIPS
PRIOR TO YOUR MOVE
- Contact CargoMaster if you want to add or change address details or lists.
- Give us your contact numbers for both uplift and delivery. Keep your mobile on at all times during container delivery and collection.
- Try to give us prior warning of any access issues such as stairs, clearways, long walks, or hard to access areas.
- We suggest you consider taking Removals Insurance.
- Plan your move well in advance. Self- pack moving is a big job!
PREPARING FOR YOUR INTERNATIONAL MOVE AND SHIPPING.
- Some packing may take longer , start early so the packing will be finished ASAP.
- Tie up all cords of your electrical appliances and place them in easilt identifiable cartons.
- Avoid packing cartons too heavy, make the loading of the container easier with lighter, easy to handle cartons.
- Do not load motor vehicles without first consulting CargoMaster
- Number your cartons and use a manifest to record what is in each carton/box as it gets loaded into the container
- We recommend that you only use removalist cartons because the cardboard is more durable, grocery boxes will be too thin to safeguard the contents from damage caused by crushing. When using garbage bags use two one inside the other for extra strength
- All furniture should be empty and their contents packed into cartons, lock all furniture doors so as to stop then swinging open during shipping.
- Pack crockery and glassware carefully ,using butchers paper will help protect the bottoms and sides of the packaging boxes. When possible use bubble wrap for crockery and glassware etc.
- We are able to offer a full packing service and can do all your packing at very reasonable prices.
- Refrigerators must be emptied, defrosted and drip trays emptied the day before your relocation.
- Dismantle swings, trampolines, garden sheds, bed heads, bed ends and other items that can be broken down to fit through doorways. Empty fuel from mowers, whipper snipper, and other motorised machinery. We do not transport gas bottles under any circumstances; it’s far too hazardous to our staff, equipment and our customer’s goods.
- Clean BBQ surfaces of grease and clean lawn movers of oil and clippings.
- Artwork, mirrors and pictures should be packed in a picture carton using plenty of cushioning material or bubble wrap. We recommend that these items should be packed with special packing materials like –bubble wrap, etc.
- Slip pictures and prints into envelope formed by flattened cartons. The most breakable item in a removal is glass.
- It is a good idea to take the knobs off chests and draws, screw them back on, on the inside.
- Tape garden tools, brooms and other loose items into bundles with packing tape.
- Disconnect washing machines from the taps and follow manufactures shipping instructions to prevent the bowl from moving whilst in transit.
- When you dismantle beds & tables, collect all the screws and nuts put them in a plastic bag and tape them securely to the package.
- When packing microwaves, make sure to pack the plate with bubble wrap or plenty of crushed paper.
- Avoid having any loose items; put all of your items into a carton.
- Laptops, desk top computers and other electronic equipment should be packed into a cartons and protected with crushed paper. It’s best if they are packed in their original packaging.
SOME IMPORTANT TIPS
- Leave your mobile on at all times.
- Make sure you put things aside whilst your furniture is in transit. E.g. wallet, mobile phones, airline ticket, keys etc. Pack these in your car while the removalist is there so they don’t get mixed up with the items to be moved. Make sure to pack some clothes for transit, in case there is a unexpected delay.
- Park two to three well-spaced cars out the front to reserve a spot for the removal truck.
- Don’t forget to disconnect the phone, gas, electricity and water and then have it connected at your new place.
- Make sure you are there at uplift and delivery.
- Make sure everything that was supposed to be uplifted has been packed and loaded before the truck leaves.
- It is important to remember that there are many variables that can affect your delivery times. Events such as accidents, road closures, mechanical difficulties, and another customer’s consignment being larger or more difficult than planned, can slow down a delivery regardless of what company you choose.
- We suggest NOT booking flights interstate on the same day as your planned uplift or delivery. This will create too much extra and unwanted stress.
BANNED ITEMS NOT SUITABLE FOR SELF PACK CONTAINERS:
- Prohibited dangerous goods
- Plants (Certificate may be required)
- Items in unclean condition
- BBQ gas cylinders
AIR FREIGHT DEALS FROM AUSTRALIA TO ISTANBUL
“SPECIAL DEALS AND SPOT RATES FOR HEAVY AND LARGE AIR FREIGHT TO TURKEY”
SEA FREIGHT CONTAINERS FROM AUSTRALIA TO TURKEY
SELF PACK INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING CONTAINERS TO TURKEY . Great deals available to most TURKEY Ports and cities,for anyone moving overseas to Turkey, CargoMasters international moving containers will save you lots of money , you pack the container and CargoMaster will arrange customs documentation, all your export paperwork and shipping to all major cities in Turkey.
HOW IT WORKS
You simply let us know the day and time you would like your self-pack international shipping container delivered, the team at CargoMaster will then organise delivery of the empty container at your appointed time, to your premises,ready for packing (or you can pack in our yard at no extra cost!),upon completion of packing, simply attach your CargoMaster pre-issued numerical bolt seal and SECURITY LOCK your shipping container ,then call the team at CargoMaster ,we will take care of your Australian export documentation and look after the lodgement and shipping of your container to its intended ultimate destination. International Shipping Containers are conveniently positioned in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide,Darwin,Hobart and Canberra. Our moving containers are available in regional centres too, CargoMaster delivers self pack international moving containers to even the most remote locations in Australia.Self pack international shipping containers offer a FLEXIBLE and cost effective, self move alternative to expensive International Removalists.
EMAIL: [email protected]
TEL: 1300 767 136 NATIONWIDE